Ongoing, 2020 – 2021
- Due to current conditions resulting from COVID-19, Cub Scout activities are affected by school/facility openings and campus restrictions. Contact us at: email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Fall 2021: Due to COVID-19 and Stage 5 in the Austin area, the Capitol Area Council has asked us to use masks at all Scout gatherings.
- Some Pack and Den meetings may go online/virtual as required due to COVID-19 restrictions, but if circumstances permit, we will meet in-person for short hikes and other activities along Shoal Creek. More information will be released through Pack or Den meetings.
- BSA’s COVID-19 FAQ can be found here.
- The Scout Shop has special hours. To view the online Scout Shop and the expanded hours, visit the store website.